Market and Sales Intelligence
True market intelligence is derived from discussions with your market enhanced by secondary validation through third-party support resources (i.e, articles). This intelligence is not gleaned through limited survey mechanisms, but through conversations with people who represent potential buyers.
Market intelligence can provide a guide and path for success or determine that a company needs a new direction.
As opposed to market intelligence which is more global in nature, sales intelligence is research specifically focused on eliciting one or more specific opportunities from either the market, a select segments of accounts, or a specific account. Out of the research sales strategy or opportunity capture strategy will result with integrated approaches on how to capture the opportunity (i.e., marketing or technical analysis). Accounts can range from Fortune 500 to 10 person operations, even very small companies operate with competitive advantage and specific strengths.
Unlike many firms that provide market research and "go away", MagnusMG not only stays on, but can execute and provide quantifiable return on the research in terms of net business opportunity or closed business opportunity.
Why MagnusMG Sales Intelligence
- MagnusMG delivers actionable intelligence in the field - providing sales intelligence to sales teams while in marketing and sales support roles
- Intelligence is a tool and that it takes more than that to get business.
- Intelligence is a key to internal and external Alignment
- MagnusMG was on the road with salespeople and participated in selling situations with executives. We know what sales strategy really is.
- MagnusMG uses leading and innovative sourcing and research techniques including Web 2.0 tools to gain real-time information.
Using both primary techniques and secondary resources, MagnusMG will uncover key intelligence from the target or indirect market to determine product/service viability and key attribute analysis (i.e, pricing determinants, feature/benefit, and critical success factors).
In eliciting market intelligence through prospecting, MagnusMG has uncovered viable congruent markets for existing products/services, determined lack of viability for company products, and uncovered actual versus potential needs within a target group. The goal is to determine levels of traction or if there is a need "to go back to the drawing board."
MagnusMG offers a variety of Research Analysis:
- Market Analysis and Reporting: Determining if your clients will buy a new offering or if a new market will accept a new product or service is critical to testing prior to full scale go-to-market. Using the same "go-to-market" prospecting type techniques MagnusMG will engage future buyers in market feedback discussions to determine market viability and acceptance. The goal here is not lead gen or sales, but merely eliciting market acceptance information.
- Competitive Research: Using a variety of techniques, MagnusMG can determine who the direct and key indirect competitors are and identify key attributes vis a vis your offering. This is a preliminary approach used prior to "go-to-market" or for product/service refinement.
- Traction and Market Determinants Analysis: Determinants of market viability and demand via a prospecting endeavor that does not have a set goal of eliciting any sales. This analysis can determine what the actual market is, help uncover opportunity, and refine messaging prior to a full on "go to market" or market development effort.
- Messaging/Positioning Analysis: Is your positioning and messaging viable and compelling for the market(s) and prospect levels? Using a variety of tools and methods, MagnusMG will analyze and determine the right sales-ready messaging to help your company and product/services stand out among all the noise.
Notice that companies offering sales intelligence focus only on large accounts where information is easily accessible and patched together?
Or that sales intelligence research analysts are people who never prospected for business? Would you really trust them with sales strategy or opportunity elicitation?
MagnusMG has no limits on size or type of accounts profiled, can continue the initial research into opportunity creation, provides strategic - grounded in experience - analytical approaches, and uses innovative sourcing and research techniques to uncover very hard to find information.
Historically, MagnusMG sales strategy and marketing support recommendations and profiles are the best some senior level salespeople have ever seen and have been directly linked to revenue generation.
Using deep business knowledge, leading sourcing resources, and sales/marketing/biz dev expertise, MagnusMG combines primary research, secondary research, and critical business analysis to create a truly strategic account level document. We understand that it isn't the obvious that opens a door, it is the non-obvious. We will find just the hook combined with your value proposition to get attention at the decision-maker or buyer level. The net effect is to do all the critical homework in advance for the reps or prime the account for the reps call.
Comprehensive profiles of your competition based on information you would like to know that will help position your company, develop competitive products/services, or find your next employee. We use ethical information gathering methods primarily reliant on deep web research and business analytics. MagnusMG will determine your company's positioning potential, identify strengths/weaknesses, and provide key recommendations in branding and messaging.
Custom Prospect List Development:
One MagnusMG client had a list that was so bad, it was completely unusable and sent a terrible message of incompetence to the market targeted. Don't let this happen to your company. MagnusMG uses innovative phone and internet sourcing techniques similar to those in the recruiting industry to identify prospects, find valid emails, and phone numbers. Give your sales and marketing departments actionable and real lists - or let us run your campaign!
Something you want to know more about? Have a solution you want to launch and want to test market receptivity? Want to get a better value proposition in place? Understand the drivers in a particular industry or market? Do a creative piece to get your prospects to move a sale along? Talk to us - we will work with you to do it and tell you some things done along the way in our careers.
One thing we can discuss that many other firms cannot is results. We also can execute on the research - working with you to get into the account, develop a campaign, or continue sales support to resolution. Contact Magnus Marketing Group today to get started on getting qualified business!